How to Earn Your Degree in Christian Counseling

N.C.C.A. Degree Transfer Assistance Program | | 1 (888) 761-5777, Ext 3

Certificate-of-GraduationAccredited Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate Degrees

The N.C.C.A. curriculum is used by a number of Christian seminaries, colleges and universities. These institutions offer the N.C.C.A. courses to their resident students. Like Soul Care Ministries International Inc, they are also N.C.C.A. Certified Academic Institutions and they have contractually agreed to participate in the N.C.C.A. Degrees Transfer Program.

As a result, these institutions of higher learning will confer degrees on students who complete N.C.C.A. coursework and fulfill the degree requirements through the Soul Care Ministries Institute.